Dunlopillo mattresses are as popular today as they have ever been as they offer a alternative to memory foam and spring mattresses with the benefits of anti allergenic properties as well as being dustmite resistant.
The new Dunlopillo mattress range comprises of 3 firm and 3 medium mattresses a 18cm firm called Universe, a 21cm Vega and a 25cm deep mattress in firm called Pegasus. The 3 medium ... Read more >mattresses are Luminious 18cm, Polaris 21cm and Sirius a box top mattress at 26.5cm. All these mattresses are still non turnable and benefit from Climazone cooling fabric.
The health benefits of Dunlopillo mattresses:
Discover our range of Dunlopillo Mattresses below or get in touch if you have particular needs and can't find what you are looking for.
- Superior Support And Comfort with a flexibility you won't find in other mattresses, Dunlopillo latex mattresses are highly elasticated and thus able to cradle your body as you sleep, providing the perfect support in all the right places.
- Anti-Bacterial Properties Dunplopillo mattresses are manufactured from a latex foam which has been proven to have hygienic properties which result in an exceptionally high anti-bacterial surface.
- Respiratory Support latex foam has been shown to provide relief from the symptoms of asthma and help with respiratory problems.
- Temperature The Right Temperature Dunlopillo mattresses feature TempSmart technology which helps manage body heat for you and your partner. These mattresses will keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. Better still, they'll prevent your partner from over-heating you and the built in technology ensures temperature is properly regulated and maintained for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Independent Support Dunlopillo mattresses offer independent support for body weight across the entire mattress. Meaning you and your partner get separate support which allows freedom of movement and peaceful rest.