Delivery lead times
The time taken to deliver goods is dependent on manufacturer and if the goods are in stock. On the website when you select a size for a product the delivery lead time will be shown under the price.
Delivery of goods (2 man delivery service)
We use a professional furniture distribution company to deliver most of our beds, mattresses, bed frames, sofa beds and bedroom furniture on our behalf. Deliveries are done area by area with all postcodes in a certain area being done on one day.
• They will deliver to a room of your choice (providing that this is accessible and provides no health and safety risks to the delivery team).
• Deliveries are made Monday to Friday dependant on location.
• All bed frames i.e. leather, wood, metal, lift up storage beds, bunk beds, high sleepers, will be delivered flat packed for home self-assembly.
• The delivery company we use will generally contact you 2 days before the day that they would like to deliver and give you an approximate time slot for that day.
• On the day of delivery they can give you a call 30 minutes before delivery. Please request this service when they call you to book in.
• If they leave an answer phone message or text, your product will only be delivered when you call them back to confirm delivery.
Please note Some brands like Bedmaster deliver beds and mattresses direct to you themselves however their delivery service is quite poor and only to the front door of building only so regardless of what size bed or mattress you purchase you will have to accept delivery at front door of building only , so it may pay to look at other brands like Vogue, Siesta or Highgrove who offer a better delivery service.
• There is a Delivery charge of £40 for deliveries to the Isle of Man, Isle of White and any area above Glasgow (see map).
Please note we will be charging you £40 to deliver to the following postcodes AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH, Scottish Islands will be at least £75 . We cannot find anyone who will deliver to these areas so we need to charge you £40 per item for the same professional service ,
Choose a day delivery service
When you select an item and a calendar appears, this is the choose a day service.
The next working day delivery will be available if purchased by 12 noon, or you can select a day in the future.
Areas above Glasgow will take between 3 to 5 days, please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery date. There is a £40 charge for any delivery above Glasgow (see map).
Goods are despatched by ourselves or directly from our suppliers on this service.
Delivery is between 9am and 6pm on the day selected. Please make sure someone is at home during this time to accept delivery. Please note this service runs with around 90% success rate , so we would recommend you take up the 2 man room of choice delivery service as the choose a day service uses a outside courier which we have no control over and thus we cannot be held responsible for delays in deliveries.
Deliveries are by one man to the first accessible ground floor door of the premises. The driver is not insured to take any items into your property.
The recycle of the old mattress is NOT available on this delivery option. If it appears in the cart please ignore, or reselect the Premier delivery option.
We use a carrier to deliver on our behalf and as with all carriers delivery is 99% guaranteed. Because of this we do not recommend disposing of your old mattress until your new one is delivered. If there are delays or part deliveries that we are not responsible for, we will rectify the problem as soon as possible.
Delivery of multiple items
Where multiple items have been purchased i.e. divan bed & headboard, mattress & bed frame, etc. we will try to deliver the goods together when they have arrived at the warehouse from the suppliers.
For more detailed delivery information please read our terms and conditions.