Healthbeds have been making high-quality mattresses for over 100 years with a strong focus on producing the best mattresses using the best materials and a mixture of modern mechanical techniques and hand-crafting practices to make healthy mattresses which provide support, comfort and a great night's sleep. With a range of high-quality fillings and special Healthbeds technologies, Healthbeds mattresses provide comfort and support in all the right places, working with the contours of your body to provide unparalleled comfort and tranquility at unbeatable prices.
Healthbeds mattresses use a variety of fillings and special technologies to achieve the ultimate in comfort, rest and relaxation:
• Hypo-allergenic Fillings – advanced hypo-allergenic mattresses fillings are used to help combat allergies and help allergy and asthma sufferers get an undisturbed night's sleep.
• Healthi-Flo(R) Foundations – Healthbeds ventilation technologies allow for excellent ventilation that prevents the build up of moisture within the mattress.
• Memory-Flex(R) Memory Foam – Healthbeds very own memory foam filling give perfect pressure relief and support your body's natural shape.
• Cooltex (R) Latex Technology – Healthbeds have developed their own latex technology that provides excellent comfort and temperature levels throughout the night, whatever the time of year.
• Intense Mattress Fabric – Healthbeds mattresses use 'Intense' fabric, ultra-fine carbon fibre thread which captures electrons and releases them. This technology allows tension to flow from your body for a deep sleep that's relaxing and rejuvenating.
• Clima Technology – using phase change materials, Clima technology within Healthbeds mattresses soak up or emit heat during the night to regulate body temperature throughout the night.
• Coolmax (R) Fabric – Healthbeds innovative Coolmax fibres keep your body dryer, cooler and more comfortable across the night hours, leaving you feeling refreshed and reinvigorated the next day.
Healthbeds mattresses use pocket spring and longlife spring technologies with a spring count of between 800 and 3,000 springs for fantastic support across your entire body. Order your Healthbeds mattress online with Best Price Beds for free delivery to your home.